Corporate Travel Safety provides clients with services to protect both the traveler and the corporate business by which the traveler is employed. Whether assisting in the development of a corporate travel safety policy, conducting a travel safety and security assessment, or conducting a travel safety seminar at a national sales meeting, our staff will provide you with experience and effective advice. Some of our consulting services include:
Travel Safety Policy Review and/or Development
Our experience in writing travel safety and security policies for corporations and association provides you with a turn-key solution. Our experience in writing corporate travel safety policies and guidelines will allow you to spend your valuable time in your area of expertise while leaving the time-consuming writing of a useful travel safety document to us. Our staff will assist you in identifying the strengths and weaknesses of your current programs, or completely develop a new program if needed.
Pre and Post Event Consulting
For those businesses taking a proactive approach, or for those having experienced a travel safety event and wish to prevent future occurrences, comprehensive design services are offered, providing those measures that will reduce exposure to a wide range of losses. Considerations include risk identification and analysis, probability and criticality factors, evaluating existing travel safety programs, and the adequacy, feasibility, and cost-effectiveness of the current protection effort. Each survey is based on the needs of the individual company or association.
Travel Security and Safety Assessments
Several areas are reviewed during an assessment including:
- Review of written training materials provided to travelers, along with recommendations for improvement.
- Review of travel management and supplier staffing and operations, specifically dealing with its alignment of a travel safety philosophy.
- Review of corporate security operational policies and procedures as it deals with travel issues of both corporate and executive travel issues.
- Physical travel safety and security products (training materials, written, audio, video, and e-learning based).
- Travel safety and security education and training for corporate and executive travel.
- Linking of existing corporate travel suppliers with client specifically in the area of travel safety.
- Employee focus groups, collaboration, and ownership.